If you are a stripper or are thinking of becoming a stripper at some point you will want to know how to increase your stripper income. This article is written by a dancer that performed for six years, has read through every course out on the market and shares some of what she has learned.
1. Make sure you are in a club that has the potential of customer that comes in ready to spend. It is worth traveling to a club that does not have the right visitors.
2. Look your best…it goes without saying, but chipped nail varnish is definitely a no.
3. Build respectful relationships with your management as they can direct you to the right customers.
4. Be nice to the new girls, you never know if they will be the next top girl.
5. Keep a record of how much money you make, you may be earning more without knowing it and you have just gotten used to it.
6. Invest in sales training. Stripping has very little to do with what you look like, and everything to do with your ability to gain rapport with the customer and close a sale. Good looks will sell one dance, the ability to intrigue a man longer than 3 1/2 minutes will make you a fortune.